Ecoranga group has many years of experience in the field of project administration. Project implementation requires a team of consultants and project administrators who will provide consultations and advice to the client. This is important when implementing projects that have received funds from international financial institutions. Failure to follow the requirements of these institutions, as well as failure to provide the necessary documents on time may result in the loss of funds received for the project, and the client may even be forced to return the funds that were already assigned to him, or funds that were improperly absorbed. Thus, the experience of consultants – administrators in working with similar projects is equally important.
After receiving the necessary funds, the client must perform the following actions
- Properly, according to the requirements of the financial institution, prepare procurement documents for the announcement of a public tender in order to find a contractor.
- Properly, according to the requirements of the financial institution, conduct the procurement process in order to select a contractor.
- Agree the procurement volume and funding conditions with the financial institution.
- Provide work completion schedules.
- Provide fund absorption schedules.
- Provide reference tables, forms and other required documents with each preparation of statements according to the requirements of the financial institution.
- After finishing the object, provide a final report according to the requirements of the financial institution.
- Depending on the type of funding, provide annual reports about the built object.
- Ecoranga group will fully carry out all services necessary for proper project administration. Leave these matters to us and we guarantee that we will carry them out properly and qualitatively.